This is a great speedy dinner; this one recipe alone enough for four to six people. Kids love them because they can eat them right off the sticks.
Marinated Chicken Satay
- 2 Tablespoons Almond or Cashew Butter
- 1⁄2 Cup Liquid Aminos
- 1⁄2 Cup Lemon or Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 6 Skinless, Boneless Organic Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce (Check Ingredients)
- 2 Clove Garlic, Chopped or Put Through a Press
- Combine nut butter, tamari or soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate.
- Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to high, weave the chicken onto wooden skewers (soak them first to prevent them catching on fire) and grill for approx. 5 min on each side.